Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
Catherine and Gillian had a rustic, romantic wedding in the mountains at The Red Barn at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
Cassondra and Audrey’s wedding was travel-inspired, with many rustic and vintage details in their historic venue in Iowa City, Iowa.
Timeless and romantic vintage library wedding inspiration
This timeless, romantic vintage wedding inspiration features a real couple at the Library at the Fairmont Empress in Victoria, British Columbia.
Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
This moody fairy tale wedding inspiration featuring Eden, a trans model, includes wedding fashion from three eras—modern, vintage and contemporary.
Tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia
Ashley and Mel, the models behind this tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia, are a couple in real life.
Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
Ashley and Sherry had a very classic vintage wedding with a purple color scheme at Valley Country Club in Towson, Maryland.
Rustic winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio
Jen and Rita had a rustic wedding at Via Vecchia Winery in Columbus, Ohio. Their wedding featured exposed brick walls, a lively first look, colorful donuts at the dessert table and a stunning sparkler finale.
Vintage bus engagement photos in Seattle, Washington
Tracy and Laurie met at the King County Metro Center where they both work. They took their engagement photos on one of the vintage buses…
Energetic, colorful wedding in Washington, D.C.
John and Scott’s art gallery wedding combined classic Washington, D.C., elegance in an industrial space with a fun and relaxed French vintage style, sentimental Persian traditions and vibrant colorful accents.
Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal