Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
Cassondra and Audrey’s wedding day was full of emotions. There were so many gorgeous details scattered throughout the day, including tiny little suitcases to go along with their travel theme. The dark purples and bright pinks complimented the couple so well and really gave a warm vibe to the reception venue. The best part of the day was organizing the first look, where Audrey was expecting to round the corner and see Cassondra for the first time, but instead was surprised with her best friends all dressed up in their red dresses!
Photographer: Zoey Marie Photography
Ceremony Location: Iowa Old Capitol Building
Reception Venue: Clinton Street Social Club
Equipment Rentals: Borrow my Vintage
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Apparel: The Pretty Dress Company
Floral Designer: Willow & Stock
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York