Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
Steph and Stephanie are a real couple who modeled for this styled shoot. They had been dating for less than a month when the wedding inspiration was shot. Steph actually fractured her ankle the day before the shoot and was so committed to still come and model. The photographer’s vision was a nice fall color scheme of mustard, burnt orange with a mix of teal and aqua. Between a bridal wedding jumpsuit and a bride flower bracelet, they were able to make this shoot unique.
Photographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Event Planner: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf & Country Club
Etsy Designer: Aphrodite Studio
Calligrapher: Miller Calligraphy Co.
Cake Designer: Sweet Miss V’s
Beauty: Denise Marie Beauty
Dress Store: Nicole Maree Bridal
Floral Designer: What Really Matters, Inc.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married