Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
Steph and Stephanie are a real couple who modeled for this styled shoot. They had been dating for less than a month when the wedding inspiration was shot. Steph actually fractured her ankle the day before the shoot and was so committed to still come and model. The photographer’s vision was a nice fall color scheme of mustard, burnt orange with a mix of teal and aqua. Between a bridal wedding jumpsuit and a bride flower bracelet, they were able to make this shoot unique.
Photographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Event Planner: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf & Country Club
Etsy Designer: Aphrodite Studio
Calligrapher: Miller Calligraphy Co.
Cake Designer: Sweet Miss V’s
Beauty: Denise Marie Beauty
Dress Store: Nicole Maree Bridal
Floral Designer: What Really Matters, Inc.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study