Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
Steph and Stephanie are a real couple who modeled for this styled shoot. They had been dating for less than a month when the wedding inspiration was shot. Steph actually fractured her ankle the day before the shoot and was so committed to still come and model. The photographer’s vision was a nice fall color scheme of mustard, burnt orange with a mix of teal and aqua. Between a bridal wedding jumpsuit and a bride flower bracelet, they were able to make this shoot unique.
Photographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Event Planner: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf & Country Club
Etsy Designer: Aphrodite Studio
Calligrapher: Miller Calligraphy Co.
Cake Designer: Sweet Miss V’s
Beauty: Denise Marie Beauty
Dress Store: Nicole Maree Bridal
Floral Designer: What Really Matters, Inc.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida