After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Cliffside fall El Matador Beach proposal with romantic picnic
Steph wanted to propose on El Matador Beach in Malibu, California, with a picnic setup complete with flowers and celebratory champagne.
Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
Aveena and Alissa celebrated their marriage with a modern and romantic fall wedding that included touches of Aveena’s Indian culture.
Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
Deb and Kate had a backyard autumn New England wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts, with a relaxed, laidback and rustic vibe.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
This fall wedding inspiration features Steph and Stephanie, a real couple who had been dating for less than a month when they posed for this.
Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
After three years together, Jessica surprised Paulina by proposing to her during a romantic fall photo shoot in San Antonio, Texas.
Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
Vanesa and Avelina traveled from their home in Paris, France, to Málaga, Spain, for an intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Romantic fall engagement photos in Washington, D.C.
Andy and David wanted their fall engagement photos to highlight the locations that played significant roles in their relationship in Washington, D.C.
Fall engagement photos with arcade games
Sarah and Summer met at the Jackpot Saloon (now closed), in Lawrence, Kansas. That didn’t stop them from including in their engagement session, along with a long time favorite bar across the street, The Replay, to grab a drink and play on some pinball machines.
Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
Mike and Garrett married in Aspen, Colorado, on September 22, 2018, during peak leaf season. The wedding was at the Theatre Aspen and John Denver Sanctuary. It was a modern mountain wedding surrounded by beautiful autumn foliage.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- “Dads” is a new book celebrating gay fatherhood
- How to reduce wedding-planning stress
- Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
- Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
- Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
- 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
- California Beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
- Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
- 18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
- Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
- How To Mix Up Tradition For Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
- 6 stylish bow ties for autumn weddings
- WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
- 6 children’s books that celebrate LGBTQ+ families
- 6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
- Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
- Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
- South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
- 5 floral fads in vogue for ’21 and ’22 weddings