Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
After Priscilla and Jamesa got ready separately for their fall wedding, they did a first look with each other and then with their mothers and grandmother.
After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Cliffside fall El Matador Beach proposal with romantic picnic
Steph wanted to propose on El Matador Beach in Malibu, California, with a picnic setup complete with flowers and celebratory champagne.
Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
Aveena and Alissa celebrated their marriage with a modern and romantic fall wedding that included touches of Aveena’s Indian culture.
Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
Deb and Kate had a backyard autumn New England wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts, with a relaxed, laidback and rustic vibe.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
This fall wedding inspiration features Steph and Stephanie, a real couple who had been dating for less than a month when they posed for this.
Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
After three years together, Jessica surprised Paulina by proposing to her during a romantic fall photo shoot in San Antonio, Texas.
Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
Vanesa and Avelina traveled from their home in Paris, France, to Málaga, Spain, for an intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Romantic fall engagement photos in Washington, D.C.
Andy and David wanted their fall engagement photos to highlight the locations that played significant roles in their relationship in Washington, D.C.
Fall engagement photos with arcade games
Sarah and Summer met at the Jackpot Saloon (now closed), in Lawrence, Kansas. That didn’t stop them from including in their engagement session, along with a long time favorite bar across the street, The Replay, to grab a drink and play on some pinball machines.
Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
Mike and Garrett married in Aspen, Colorado, on September 22, 2018, during peak leaf season. The wedding was at the Theatre Aspen and John Denver Sanctuary. It was a modern mountain wedding surrounded by beautiful autumn foliage.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli