This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie traveled from their home in Texas to the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia, to have their October wedding. Their wedding vibes were moody and autumnal, and they even got an all natural rainbow sun flare at sunset.
During photos, Melanie asked, “Can we get a few pictures of me and my skates?” Melanie’s on a roller derby team, and the entire team was there to celebrate her big day.
Photographer: True Story Photography
Event Venue: Rivers Bend Ranch
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York