This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie traveled from their home in Texas to the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia, to have their October wedding. Their wedding vibes were moody and autumnal, and they even got an all natural rainbow sun flare at sunset.
During photos, Melanie asked, “Can we get a few pictures of me and my skates?” Melanie’s on a roller derby team, and the entire team was there to celebrate her big day.
Photographer: True Story Photography
Event Venue: Rivers Bend Ranch
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches