This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie traveled from their home in Texas to the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia, to have their October wedding. Their wedding vibes were moody and autumnal, and they even got an all natural rainbow sun flare at sunset.
During photos, Melanie asked, “Can we get a few pictures of me and my skates?” Melanie’s on a roller derby team, and the entire team was there to celebrate her big day.
Photographer: True Story Photography
Event Venue: Rivers Bend Ranch
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank