This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie traveled from their home in Texas to the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia, to have their October wedding. Their wedding vibes were moody and autumnal, and they even got an all natural rainbow sun flare at sunset.
During photos, Melanie asked, “Can we get a few pictures of me and my skates?” Melanie’s on a roller derby team, and the entire team was there to celebrate her big day.
Photographer: True Story Photography
Event Venue: Rivers Bend Ranch
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration