Moody, intimate farm winter elopement in Purcellville, Virginia
This moody and intimate winter elopement inspiration features candelight, rustic decor, southern vibes and plenty of love.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding
Laura and Ada had their rustic Southern fall wedding in a barn in Saint Louis, Missouri. They’re a traditional couple, so their wedding included a walk down the aisle, first dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, and sparkler sendoff.
Harvest-Themed DIY Multicultural Southern Fall Gay Wedding
“Star Trek” fans Patric Bell-Good and Darin Good were made for each other. Their symbiotic sense of humor and attention to creative details shine through in the telling of their love story.
Jessica + Jane: A Southern Proper Charleston Wedding
Jessica and Jane Graham married in Des Moines, Iowa, and celebrated with a church ceremony and reception in Charleston, South Carolina, in an outdoor fall wedding with white roses and simple, Southern elegance.
A Delightful Love Story with Champagne, Southern Fare, Laughter and a Proposal
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”This is the love story of Niva and Michelle….”] Niva: It all began with an ol’ fashioned hookup… Wait. Those don’t happen…
Southern Comfort: A Gorgeous Garden Alabama Wedding
Tomie and Alli Wheeler were married on Monday, March 9, 2015, at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately because of the same-sex marriage halt in Alabama, they…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal