Bri + Noel: bohemian mountain elopement in Carson, Washington
Bri and Noel married in the scenic landscape of Carson, Washington. Their mountain elopement was uniquely bohemian.
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
Garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California
Denise and Brittany had a romantic outdoor garden wedding at the Mountain Terrace in Woodside, California, surrounded by trees and love.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
Colorful vineyard wedding in Napa Valley, California
Bradley and Michael’s colorful wedding took place at a private residence in Napa Valley, California, sandwiched between vineyards and mountains.
Mountain wedding inspiration in Denver, Colorado
This styled shoot offers fall-inspired mountains in the city same-sex wedding inspiration. It features a real Colorado couple, Alexi and Taylor. The wedding inspiration features local vendors for every detail.
Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
Mike and Garrett married in Aspen, Colorado, on September 22, 2018, during peak leaf season. The wedding was at the Theatre Aspen and John Denver Sanctuary. It was a modern mountain wedding surrounded by beautiful autumn foliage.
Rustic mountain wedding at the Art Nord Trailhead
Jerome and Drew wanted their wedding day to be somewhat casual and masculine. They love the rustic and outdoor feel but on an elevated level, so Art Nord Trailhead in Huntsville, Utah, was the perfect location for their mountain wedding.
Hilltop wedding in the mountains of Sedona, Arizona
Sophie and Melisa’s hilltop wedding in Sedona, Arizona, at Agave of Sedona showcased panoramic views of the mountainous Red Rock formations.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake