We knew this may be the only time in our lives that we could have all our friends from all over the world in one place at the same time. The night of our welcome/rehearsal dinner was cold and rainy– hardly the weather we were expecting in August! That weather continued right up until the moment our mountain top ceremony got started. Then suddenly the clouds disappeared, the warm sun came out, and the ceremony was a beautiful reminder of what loving friends we have and how they have supported us every step of the way. Walking hand-in-hand after the wedding, roaming the mountains with our photographers, was beautiful. We got to soak up that moment together. It made us see all the beauty in the chaos leading up to that weekend–it was worth it.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches