Elegant Colorado vow renewal with gorgeous muted florals
Utilizing voluminous wild florals, the photos took place both outdoors and indoors.
Outdoor Colorado wedding at historic cottage with triangle arch
“It was quaint, charismatic, beautiful, and right outside of the town that we fell in love in.”
Breathtaking fall proposal at Colorado’s iconic Maroon Bells
“It’s like the Colorado sky was celebrating with David and Rob.”
Stunning and snowcapped elopement ideas in Leadville, Colorado
In addition to posing in front of stunning mountain views, the couple cozied up inside a barn soaked in ambient lighting.
Touching engagement session amidst lush Colorado greenery
A little rain couldn’t stop Justin and Nick from posing for these touching engagement photos.
Engagement inspiration with desert vibes at Colorado’s Red Rock Canyon
“I wanted the theme to encompass bohemian + desert vibes that tied in with the surrounding red rocks and mountainous formations.”
Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
“Enjoy the fact that you are marrying your best friend in front of all of the ones who support, love, and will value your life together.”
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Rustic mountain wedding in the Colorado Rocky Mountains
Cassidy and Julia had a rustic fall wedding in the Rock Mountains in Colorado. This was a destination wedding and the two are moving to Oregon.
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that…
Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Mountain wedding inspiration in Denver, Colorado
This styled shoot offers fall-inspired mountains in the city same-sex wedding inspiration. It features a real Colorado couple, Alexi and Taylor. The wedding inspiration features local vendors for every detail.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts