Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
Two lovers, one epic adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park. The rainbow-haired couple celebrated their adoration for each other on a mountain in Colorado with a photo session in the style of an elopement.
Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
Filled with unending joy, Julie and Tassia’s love for each other shines through in every photo.
Elegant Colorado vow renewal with gorgeous muted florals
Utilizing voluminous wild florals, the photos took place both outdoors and indoors.
Outdoor Colorado wedding at historic cottage with triangle arch
“It was quaint, charismatic, beautiful, and right outside of the town that we fell in love in.”
Breathtaking fall proposal at Colorado’s iconic Maroon Bells
“It’s like the Colorado sky was celebrating with David and Rob.”
Stunning and snowcapped elopement ideas in Leadville, Colorado
In addition to posing in front of stunning mountain views, the couple cozied up inside a barn soaked in ambient lighting.
Touching engagement session amidst lush Colorado greenery
A little rain couldn’t stop Justin and Nick from posing for these touching engagement photos.
Engagement inspiration with desert vibes at Colorado’s Red Rock Canyon
“I wanted the theme to encompass bohemian + desert vibes that tied in with the surrounding red rocks and mountainous formations.”
Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
“Enjoy the fact that you are marrying your best friend in front of all of the ones who support, love, and will value your life together.”
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Rustic mountain wedding in the Colorado Rocky Mountains
Cassidy and Julia had a rustic fall wedding in the Rock Mountains in Colorado. This was a destination wedding and the two are moving to Oregon.
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding