Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that…
Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Mountain wedding inspiration in Denver, Colorado
This styled shoot offers fall-inspired mountains in the city same-sex wedding inspiration. It features a real Colorado couple, Alexi and Taylor. The wedding inspiration features local vendors for every detail.
Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
Mike and Garrett married in Aspen, Colorado, on September 22, 2018, during peak leaf season. The wedding was at the Theatre Aspen and John Denver Sanctuary. It was a modern mountain wedding surrounded by beautiful autumn foliage.
Outdoor camping wedding inspiration
Nestled in the Indian Peaks Wilderness area, this styled shoot took place at the Arapaho Valley Ranch in Grandby, Colorado. The ranch offers couples and their guests a weekend of outdoor activities from kayaking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, Jeep tours, and more.
Laidback brewery elopement inspiration
This LGBTQ+ brewery elopement is intimate, colorful, and full of love. We wanted to play up the color to make it bright, upbeat, and vibrant. We didn’t want to focus on one or two colors but instead include a multitude of colors in the florals, rentals, decor, and even the wedding dress.
Styled Shoot: White Winter Lesbian Wedding in Snowy Colorado
In this gorgeous winter wedding styled shoot, we’re inspired by alluring white gowns yet each bride has her own unique, artistic style. The two brides’ dresses feature beautiful bead work and full skirts that add to the elegant, dreamlike theme.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors