Stunning and snowcapped elopement ideas in Leadville, Colorado
This Leadville, Colorado photo shoot was designed “for couples who are a little quirky, but still want to have fun,” explained photographer Kelly Shoul.
In addition to posing in front of breathtaking mountain views, the couple cozied up inside a barn soaked in ambient lighting. The venue, Freight Leadville, has “tiny homes” all over their property for couples looking for an intimate elopement or for their guests to stay in.
“The theme for this shoot was nothing short of romance,” Shoul said.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Event Planner: Stellar and Sage
Venue: Freight Leadville
Florist: Florista Spells Studio
Lettering: Katie Grace Lettering
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts