Stunning and snowcapped elopement ideas in Leadville, Colorado
This Leadville, Colorado photo shoot was designed “for couples who are a little quirky, but still want to have fun,” explained photographer Kelly Shoul.
In addition to posing in front of breathtaking mountain views, the couple cozied up inside a barn soaked in ambient lighting. The venue, Freight Leadville, has “tiny homes” all over their property for couples looking for an intimate elopement or for their guests to stay in.
“The theme for this shoot was nothing short of romance,” Shoul said.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Event Planner: Stellar and Sage
Venue: Freight Leadville
Florist: Florista Spells Studio
Lettering: Katie Grace Lettering
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos