Heartwarming surprise double proposal with ukulele serenade
Ari decided to propose to Lisa over a picnic lunch at the beautiful McBeth Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was their anniversary. Ari had hired a photographer to hide nearby, and in addition to the picnic, planned to serenade Lisa with a ukulele.
Little did Ari know, Lisa also had a proposal plan, too. Soon after Ari proposed, Lisa pulled out a ring. The mood was pure shock and pure joy.
“What a glorious thing to photograph,” writes Emily Wood of Stardust Photography, “so much love, joy, excitement, emotion, and surprise!! We took them around the park for a few celebratory shots after they both asked the big question, brought out a smoke bomb, and were surprised by a nearby neighbor whose property backed onto the park, who was so thrilled with the event she gave two glasses and a bottle of Prosecco to them to celebrate!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer and Videographer: Stardust Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC