Heartwarming surprise double proposal with ukulele serenade
Ari decided to propose to Lisa over a picnic lunch at the beautiful McBeth Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was their anniversary. Ari had hired a photographer to hide nearby, and in addition to the picnic, planned to serenade Lisa with a ukulele.
Little did Ari know, Lisa also had a proposal plan, too. Soon after Ari proposed, Lisa pulled out a ring. The mood was pure shock and pure joy.
“What a glorious thing to photograph,” writes Emily Wood of Stardust Photography, “so much love, joy, excitement, emotion, and surprise!! We took them around the park for a few celebratory shots after they both asked the big question, brought out a smoke bomb, and were surprised by a nearby neighbor whose property backed onto the park, who was so thrilled with the event she gave two glasses and a bottle of Prosecco to them to celebrate!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer and Videographer: Stardust Photography
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos