Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
After Priscilla and Jamesa got ready separately for their fall wedding, they did a first look with each other and then with their mothers and grandmother.
Outdoor engagement session in Atlanta after double proposal
Surrounded by the park’s lush greenery, the couple began the rest of their lives together.
Heartwarming surprise double proposal with ukulele serenade
“So much love, joy, excitement, emotion, and surprise!!”
An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal
Covid safety was a priority, but it didn’t stop the couple from having a magical day.
Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
Macey and I were celebrating our brand new engagement just a day after it happened when we got the first texts that asked, “Do you…
Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
Kayla and Robin celebrated their engagement with photos in both San Diego and Los Angeles, California, after they both proposed on the same day.
Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
Whether or not you’re already engaged, if you’re in an LGBTQ+ relationship, you might be wondering: Who proposes? Should we both propose?
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding