Angela and Meghan’s romantic double proposal happened on Christmas Eve in New York City.
The couple had already picked out their rings together, and each had been waiting for the right time to pop the question to the other. It turned out, they both planned to do it on the exact same day.
Both Angela and Meghan got down on one knee during a laughter and tear-filled stroll along Manhattan’s High Line walking path. And in the nick of time, the couple posed for pictures among twinkling Christmas lights before a heavy rain began to fall.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Megan and Kenneth
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon