Angela and Meghan’s romantic double proposal happened on Christmas Eve in New York City.
The couple had already picked out their rings together, and each had been waiting for the right time to pop the question to the other. It turned out, they both planned to do it on the exact same day.
Both Angela and Meghan got down on one knee during a laughter and tear-filled stroll along Manhattan’s High Line walking path. And in the nick of time, the couple posed for pictures among twinkling Christmas lights before a heavy rain began to fall.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Megan and Kenneth
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
- Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
- Glamorous winter wedding in San Diego
- Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
- An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal