Glamorous garden wedding with bespoke tuxedos and spiral seating
Alex and Vincent describe their October 2019 wedding as “a fall garden wedding with a Cuban flair.”
The ceremony and reception both took place at the Cator Woolford Gardens in Atlanta, Georgia. Alex and Vincent said “I Do” while their guests sat in a spiral around them.
Sporting bespoke tuxedos and designer sneakers, the couple says they were “two men of style joined by their glamorous friends.”
They advise other couples to book and plan ahead as much as possible, and most importantly, to book a venue right away. They also say a good event planning company with a day of coordinator can really help make the day a success.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dylan York of Chucky Foto
Venue: Cator Woolford Gardens
Florist: Proof of the Pudding
Planner: Pop! Events and Design
Attendant Attire: Saks Fifth Ave
Caterer: Proof of the Pudding
Cake: Cherry on Top Delights
Officiant: Ashley Stamoulis
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor