Glamorous garden wedding with bespoke tuxedos and spiral seating
Alex and Vincent describe their October 2019 wedding as “a fall garden wedding with a Cuban flair.”
The ceremony and reception both took place at the Cator Woolford Gardens in Atlanta, Georgia. Alex and Vincent said “I Do” while their guests sat in a spiral around them.
Sporting bespoke tuxedos and designer sneakers, the couple says they were “two men of style joined by their glamorous friends.”
They advise other couples to book and plan ahead as much as possible, and most importantly, to book a venue right away. They also say a good event planning company with a day of coordinator can really help make the day a success.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dylan York of Chucky Foto
Venue: Cator Woolford Gardens
Florist: Proof of the Pudding
Planner: Pop! Events and Design
Attendant Attire: Saks Fifth Ave
Caterer: Proof of the Pudding
Cake: Cherry on Top Delights
Officiant: Ashley Stamoulis
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights