Casual and joyous engagement session at a California Christmas tree farm
Britney and Marie’s love story began on Bumble. While they didn’t feel romantic sparks right away, they quickly became best friends. Eventually, the couple realized their relationship was something more.
“She made the first move and decided to just kiss me one day!” says Britney. “I was in shock because I thought she wanted to just be friends, but I was also over the moon at the fact she kissed me because deep down I really wanted to be more than just friends!”
A year and a half later, Marie proposed at sunset during a trip to Hawaii, at a beautiful beach spot on the island of Kauai.
Later, Britney and Marie celebrated their engagement with a photo session among the pine trees of the Peltzer Pines Christmas tree farm.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Lauren Ashley Photo
Venue: Peltzer Pines
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts