Casual and joyous engagement session at a California Christmas tree farm
Britney and Marie’s love story began on Bumble. While they didn’t feel romantic sparks right away, they quickly became best friends. Eventually, the couple realized their relationship was something more.
“She made the first move and decided to just kiss me one day!” says Britney. “I was in shock because I thought she wanted to just be friends, but I was also over the moon at the fact she kissed me because deep down I really wanted to be more than just friends!”
A year and a half later, Marie proposed at sunset during a trip to Hawaii, at a beautiful beach spot on the island of Kauai.
Later, Britney and Marie celebrated their engagement with a photo session among the pine trees of the Peltzer Pines Christmas tree farm.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Lauren Ashley Photo
Venue: Peltzer Pines
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point