Elegant red and gold Atlanta outdoor wedding
Malakia and Donika’s sophisticated, fun wedding at the Stone Ridge Event Center in Stone Mountain, Georgia, was accented by Malakia’s red wedding dress and veil and Donika’s cream tuxedo with intricate black detailing. The couple incorporated gold details into their special day.
Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
Coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding
Christina and Liz’s coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding was suffused with soft hued blooms ranging from coral and peach to whites and ivories, gorgeous lace gowns and generations of family members coming together to support and celebrate the marriage.
State Park Georgia Lesbian Wedding
From memorized vows, a ring warming from every guest and a custom archway of tree branches to birdseed thrown in celebration, Jamie and Kylie’s Georgia state park wedding honored their love of nature and each other.
Mass Gay Wedding Hosted by Celebrity Chef Art Smith in Atlanta
Timed perfectly with the historic and joyous ruling that marriage equality is now the law of the entire country, Celebrity Chef Art Smith celebrates the…
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park