Shades of blue downtown Atlanta wedding
Johnny proposed to Chip by creating a “Just say YES!” montage video of friends and family expressing “Just say YES!” in a creative fun way in a 5-10 second clip. After showing Chip the video, Johnny popped the question. Chip said YES!!
From the photographer, Krisandra Evans
Our venue was Trees Atlanta Kendada Center; a nice, clean modern facility with excellent customer service. With our original budget of $20,000 we wanted an eclectic, easy feeling ceremony and reception and we think that is what was achieved with going over budget. Our advice for brides and grooms to be? “Enjoy the process…it only happens once, hopefully!”
From the couple, Chip and Johnny
Johnny and Chip’s wedding was an outdoor affair surrounded by brightly colored foliage. The marriers wore hues of blue and gray and adorned their attire with custom boutonnieres decorated with peacock feather and a commemorative locket to honor loved ones. The pair exchanged vows under cascading white drapery.
The air was cool and damp. A basket of blankets was available at the entrance to the ceremony for guests to grab if they felt chilly. Chip and Johnny took photos under a clear umbrella as rain drops came down.
A custom Jenga set printed with the wedding date was used as the couple’s guest book. Sliders were on the menu including fried chicken and waffles. Reception tables were decorated with a variety of blue vases. For dessert, a cake covered in blue gradient sugar flowers was served.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot