Shades of blue downtown Atlanta wedding
Johnny proposed to Chip by creating a “Just say YES!” montage video of friends and family expressing “Just say YES!” in a creative fun way in a 5-10 second clip. After showing Chip the video, Johnny popped the question. Chip said YES!!
From the photographer, Krisandra Evans
Our venue was Trees Atlanta Kendada Center; a nice, clean modern facility with excellent customer service. With our original budget of $20,000 we wanted an eclectic, easy feeling ceremony and reception and we think that is what was achieved with going over budget. Our advice for brides and grooms to be? “Enjoy the process…it only happens once, hopefully!”
From the couple, Chip and Johnny
Johnny and Chip’s wedding was an outdoor affair surrounded by brightly colored foliage. The marriers wore hues of blue and gray and adorned their attire with custom boutonnieres decorated with peacock feather and a commemorative locket to honor loved ones. The pair exchanged vows under cascading white drapery.
The air was cool and damp. A basket of blankets was available at the entrance to the ceremony for guests to grab if they felt chilly. Chip and Johnny took photos under a clear umbrella as rain drops came down.
A custom Jenga set printed with the wedding date was used as the couple’s guest book. Sliders were on the menu including fried chicken and waffles. Reception tables were decorated with a variety of blue vases. For dessert, a cake covered in blue gradient sugar flowers was served.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York