Engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in California
Leena and Brittany took their engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in San Juan Capistrano, California. Leena proposed in Disneyland Paris.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Colorful vineyard wedding in Napa Valley, California
Bradley and Michael’s colorful wedding took place at a private residence in Napa Valley, California, sandwiched between vineyards and mountains.
Rustic mountain wedding at the Art Nord Trailhead
Jerome and Drew wanted their wedding day to be somewhat casual and masculine. They love the rustic and outdoor feel but on an elevated level, so Art Nord Trailhead in Huntsville, Utah, was the perfect location for their mountain wedding.
Bright fall sunflower wedding
This autumn Wyoming wedding was full of such sweet loving moments that Jamie and Kacee shared together. Their theme was sunflowers, including their bouquets, decor and sunflower cupcakes at the dessert table. The fall wedding was complete with pumpkins, foliage and falling leaves.
Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
Say yum to this wedding with donuts! The wedding party wore stunning metallic attire, and the newlyweds took photos as the moon rose into the sky.
Tennessee storm forces wedding indoors half way through ceremony
No one wants rain on their wedding day, or to have a storm force the wedding indoors. This couple handled it with ease and finished their ceremony indoors.
Outdoor Rustic Garden Wedding in Brooklyn, New York
Jim and Dror were wed by Seattle’s mayor, Ed Murray, at the Aurora Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. Their outdoor garden wedding was full of radiant light and rustic touches.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot