Kansas City rooftop wedding
Mark and Larry’s wedding was an intimate outdoor ceremony overlooking Kansas City. Guests looked on from their yellow couches as the couple tied the knot from atop a small stage. Larry and Mark posed for photos under a bright blue sky, using props such as a bouquet of red balloons. The newlyweds got ready for the ceremony together, helping tie their beautiful floral print bow ties that were paired with matching pocket squares.
Everyone sat down together at one table for the reception to enjoy a meal together. Celebrating their pride and incorporating the multitude of colors from the day, cutting into the simple, white frosted cake revealed six bright rainbow colors.
From the photographer, Morgan Miller: Mark & Larry celebrated their love the morning of 11/11/16 on the rooftop overlooking downtown Kansas City. The couple celebrated with some of their nearest and dearest and then had a lovely dinner at their loft building.
Photographer: Morgan Miller Photography
Event Venue: The Creamery
Flowers – Beco Flowers, Kansas City MO
Cake – McLain’s Bakery, Kansas City MO
Catering – Dean & Deluca, Leawood KS
Rentals – Ultrapom, Kansas City MO (antique green glass goblets, jadeite cake stand, burnished copper flatware, acacia chargers, Hexagon plates by local KC artist Chentelle Stiritz)
Toasting Flutes – “Inside Out Champagne Glasses” by Alissia Melka Teichroew
Suits & Silks – Macy’s and TheTieBar.com
Jewelry – VanBrock Jewels, Leawood KS
Transportation – Kansas City Transportation Group, Kansas City MO
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration