Kansas City rooftop wedding
Mark and Larry’s wedding was an intimate outdoor ceremony overlooking Kansas City. Guests looked on from their yellow couches as the couple tied the knot from atop a small stage. Larry and Mark posed for photos under a bright blue sky, using props such as a bouquet of red balloons. The newlyweds got ready for the ceremony together, helping tie their beautiful floral print bow ties that were paired with matching pocket squares.
Everyone sat down together at one table for the reception to enjoy a meal together. Celebrating their pride and incorporating the multitude of colors from the day, cutting into the simple, white frosted cake revealed six bright rainbow colors.
From the photographer, Morgan Miller: Mark & Larry celebrated their love the morning of 11/11/16 on the rooftop overlooking downtown Kansas City. The couple celebrated with some of their nearest and dearest and then had a lovely dinner at their loft building.
Photographer: Morgan Miller Photography
Event Venue: The Creamery
Flowers – Beco Flowers, Kansas City MO
Cake – McLain’s Bakery, Kansas City MO
Catering – Dean & Deluca, Leawood KS
Rentals – Ultrapom, Kansas City MO (antique green glass goblets, jadeite cake stand, burnished copper flatware, acacia chargers, Hexagon plates by local KC artist Chentelle Stiritz)
Toasting Flutes – “Inside Out Champagne Glasses” by Alissia Melka Teichroew
Suits & Silks – Macy’s and TheTieBar.com
Jewelry – VanBrock Jewels, Leawood KS
Transportation – Kansas City Transportation Group, Kansas City MO
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding