Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
David and Anthony’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding was natural, earthy, comfortable and warm.
Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Tracy and Lori got married on the beach in St. Petersburg, surrounded by friends, laughter and confetti. Their wedding color scheme was green and blue.
Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
This emerald and navy urban-inspired gay wedding captures an intimate portrait of a couple and puppies. From the accent donut wall to the theme of peacock colors to the lush velvet furniture, this wedding used colors found in nature to tell a story that was organic and real.
Airy tan, white and green backyard Tampa, Florida gay wedding
Jeremy and Michael had a country wedding at a private residence in Tampa, meticulously decorated thanks to Jeremy’s interior decorating experience.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding