Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
This emerald and navy urban-inspired gay wedding captures an intimate portrait of a couple and puppies. From the accent donut wall to the theme of peacock colors to the lush velvet furniture, this wedding used colors found in nature to tell a story that was organic and real.
Airy tan, white and green backyard Tampa, Florida gay wedding
Jeremy and Michael had a country wedding at a private residence in Tampa, meticulously decorated thanks to Jeremy’s interior decorating experience.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how