A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
Celebrating their marriage with more than a decade’s worth of their friends and family was important to the couple, so Kayleigh and Melissa meticulously planned a luxe bash in New Orleans, Louisiana, to ring in the new year and new chapter of their lives.
Rooftop wedding in downtown Chicago, Illinois
Annika and Tara’s wedding was on a rooftop at Cambria Hotel Chicago in downtown Chicago. The vibe was relaxed and fun.
Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
Jaz and Abby’s wedding was the first same-sex wedding on the Corrigan Station Rooftop and the first same-sex wedding photos in the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts building.
Chicago rooftop gay wedding
Matt and Jaime’s rooftop gay wedding was an intimate gathering of close friends and family on the Crown of Chicago’s Tribune Tower in downtown Chicago.
Colorful Kansas City rooftop wedding
Mark and Larry’s wedding was an intimate outdoor ceremony on a Kansas City rooftop. Guests sat at one table for the reception and enjoyed rainbow cake.
Washington, D.C. Rooftop Gay Wedding
Colin and Kyle’s Washington, D.C. Rooftop Wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot