Sophisticated outdoor Chicago River wedding
Shelley and Jennifer celebrated their wedding overlooking the scenic Chicago River. Jennifer wore a a green floor length gown, and Shelley wore burnt sienna pants with a white button-up shirt and fur vest. After the outdoor rooftop ceremony, guests enjoyed a delicious spread of appetizers made by The Chopping Block where Jennifer is the owner and chef. Checkers were available for anyone to enjoy a game, and everyone was treated to a wide variety of colorfully decorated cupcakes and cakes for dessert.
From the photographer, Clarissa: Shelley + Jennifer had the first wedding ceremony to be held at this location at Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart facing the Chicago River! The reception moved indoors into a new space that overlooks the Chicago river in the middle of downtown Chicago. Jennifer is the owner/chef at The Chopping Block, so their food + presentation was on point.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams