Sophisticated outdoor Chicago River wedding
Shelley and Jennifer celebrated their wedding overlooking the scenic Chicago River. Jennifer wore a a green floor length gown, and Shelley wore burnt sienna pants with a white button-up shirt and fur vest. After the outdoor rooftop ceremony, guests enjoyed a delicious spread of appetizers made by The Chopping Block where Jennifer is the owner and chef. Checkers were available for anyone to enjoy a game, and everyone was treated to a wide variety of colorfully decorated cupcakes and cakes for dessert.
From the photographer, Clarissa: Shelley + Jennifer had the first wedding ceremony to be held at this location at Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart facing the Chicago River! The reception moved indoors into a new space that overlooks the Chicago river in the middle of downtown Chicago. Jennifer is the owner/chef at The Chopping Block, so their food + presentation was on point.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding