Shelley and Jennifer celebrated their wedding overlooking the scenic Chicago River. Jennifer wore a a green floor length gown, and Shelley wore burnt sienna pants with a white button-up shirt and fur vest. After the outdoor rooftop ceremony, guests enjoyed a delicious spread of appetizers made by The Chopping Block where Jennifer is the owner and chef. Checkers were available for anyone to enjoy a game, and everyone was treated to a wide variety of colorfully decorated cupcakes and cakes for dessert.
From the photographer, Clarissa: Shelley + Jennifer had the first wedding ceremony to be held at this location at Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart facing the Chicago River! The reception moved indoors into a new space that overlooks the Chicago river in the middle of downtown Chicago. Jennifer is the owner/chef at The Chopping Block, so their food + presentation was on point.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches