Aquamarine wedding jewelry for March babes
The wedding trend that doesn’t seem to be going away is personalization. And, of course, that’s the best kind of wedding there is, taking the barebones concept of a wedding ceremony and reception and making it your own. But why stop there? You can personalize your jewelry too. When you’re searching for pieces that are meaningful, birthday gemstones are a natural choice.
Kicking off our new spotlight series on birthday gemstones is the lovely aquamarine, which translates to “water of the sea.” Just as the ocean has a calming effect on many, so does this blue-green stone from the beryl family. Its meanings include trust, letting go and fearlessness.
Here are some of our favorite pieces of aquamarine wedding jewelry:
Want to know more about aquamarine? Jewelry designer Lolabean writes: “Aquamarine calms anger, reduce stress and creates courage. It releases old emotional baggage that you have been carrying and allows you to embrace change.” It’s basically the perfect stone for your wedding day.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions