Aquamarine wedding jewelry for March babes
The wedding trend that doesn’t seem to be going away is personalization. And, of course, that’s the best kind of wedding there is, taking the barebones concept of a wedding ceremony and reception and making it your own. But why stop there? You can personalize your jewelry too. When you’re searching for pieces that are meaningful, birthday gemstones are a natural choice.
Kicking off our new spotlight series on birthday gemstones is the lovely aquamarine, which translates to “water of the sea.” Just as the ocean has a calming effect on many, so does this blue-green stone from the beryl family. Its meanings include trust, letting go and fearlessness.
Here are some of our favorite pieces of aquamarine wedding jewelry:
Want to know more about aquamarine? Jewelry designer Lolabean writes: “Aquamarine calms anger, reduce stress and creates courage. It releases old emotional baggage that you have been carrying and allows you to embrace change.” It’s basically the perfect stone for your wedding day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next