Aquamarine wedding jewelry for March babes
The wedding trend that doesn’t seem to be going away is personalization. And, of course, that’s the best kind of wedding there is, taking the barebones concept of a wedding ceremony and reception and making it your own. But why stop there? You can personalize your jewelry too. When you’re searching for pieces that are meaningful, birthday gemstones are a natural choice.
Kicking off our new spotlight series on birthday gemstones is the lovely aquamarine, which translates to “water of the sea.” Just as the ocean has a calming effect on many, so does this blue-green stone from the beryl family. Its meanings include trust, letting go and fearlessness.
Here are some of our favorite pieces of aquamarine wedding jewelry:
Want to know more about aquamarine? Jewelry designer Lolabean writes: “Aquamarine calms anger, reduce stress and creates courage. It releases old emotional baggage that you have been carrying and allows you to embrace change.” It’s basically the perfect stone for your wedding day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office
- Costa Rica’s ‘Si, acepto’ campaign promotes LGBTQ+ acceptance ahead of marriage equality
- Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
- Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York