Aquamarine wedding jewelry for March babes
The wedding trend that doesn’t seem to be going away is personalization. And, of course, that’s the best kind of wedding there is, taking the barebones concept of a wedding ceremony and reception and making it your own. But why stop there? You can personalize your jewelry too. When you’re searching for pieces that are meaningful, birthday gemstones are a natural choice.
Kicking off our new spotlight series on birthday gemstones is the lovely aquamarine, which translates to “water of the sea.” Just as the ocean has a calming effect on many, so does this blue-green stone from the beryl family. Its meanings include trust, letting go and fearlessness.
Here are some of our favorite pieces of aquamarine wedding jewelry:
Want to know more about aquamarine? Jewelry designer Lolabean writes: “Aquamarine calms anger, reduce stress and creates courage. It releases old emotional baggage that you have been carrying and allows you to embrace change.” It’s basically the perfect stone for your wedding day.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor