Aquamarine wedding jewelry for March babes
The wedding trend that doesn’t seem to be going away is personalization. And, of course, that’s the best kind of wedding there is, taking the barebones concept of a wedding ceremony and reception and making it your own. But why stop there? You can personalize your jewelry too. When you’re searching for pieces that are meaningful, birthday gemstones are a natural choice.
Kicking off our new spotlight series on birthday gemstones is the lovely aquamarine, which translates to “water of the sea.” Just as the ocean has a calming effect on many, so does this blue-green stone from the beryl family. Its meanings include trust, letting go and fearlessness.
Here are some of our favorite pieces of aquamarine wedding jewelry:
Want to know more about aquamarine? Jewelry designer Lolabean writes: “Aquamarine calms anger, reduce stress and creates courage. It releases old emotional baggage that you have been carrying and allows you to embrace change.” It’s basically the perfect stone for your wedding day.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion