Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird for exclusive jewelry collection
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird jewelry to create exclusive jewelry with 50% of sales going to the National Center for Transgender Equality.
BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts