LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming jeweler spotlight: Emily Chelsea Jewelry
Meticulous design, social responsibility and equality are what drive Philadelphia-based jewelry design house Emily Chelsea Jewelry. This LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming jeweler serves clients stateside...
Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her...
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird for exclusive jewelry collection
Amazon's Transparent partners with Catbird jewelry to create exclusive jewelry with 50% of sales going to the National Center for Transgender Equality.
BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
Equally Wed 1 min read
BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch