Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird for exclusive jewelry collection
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird jewelry to create exclusive jewelry with 50% of sales going to the National Center for Transgender Equality.
BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day