Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird for exclusive jewelry collection
Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird jewelry to create exclusive jewelry with 50% of sales going to the National Center for Transgender Equality.
BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019