BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
For the first time since 2013, BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands. The new collection, available today, hails from Indian-inspired brand ILA and features pieces with intricate details, beautiful stones and fine hand-craftsmanship. With 9 rings in total, all are sustainably fabricated from 14k or 18k recycled gold and encrusted in glittering diamonds, with the captivating Tamaya Engagement Ring crowned by a sparkling white sapphire.
Our femme brides—both modern as well as the Bohemian—will love these new, affordable options that are exquisitely gorgeous yet romantically offbeat.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions