BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
For the first time since 2013, BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands. The new collection, available today, hails from Indian-inspired brand ILA and features pieces with intricate details, beautiful stones and fine hand-craftsmanship. With 9 rings in total, all are sustainably fabricated from 14k or 18k recycled gold and encrusted in glittering diamonds, with the captivating Tamaya Engagement Ring crowned by a sparkling white sapphire.
Our femme brides—both modern as well as the Bohemian—will love these new, affordable options that are exquisitely gorgeous yet romantically offbeat.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion