BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 1 min read
For the first time since 2013, BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands. The new collection, available today, hails from Indian-inspired brand ILA and features pieces with intricate details, beautiful stones and fine hand-craftsmanship. With 9 rings in total, all are sustainably fabricated from 14k or 18k recycled gold and encrusted in glittering diamonds, with the captivating Tamaya Engagement Ring crowned by a sparkling white sapphire.
Our femme brides—both modern as well as the Bohemian—will love these new, affordable options that are exquisitely gorgeous yet romantically offbeat.
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia