BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
For the first time since 2013, BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands. The new collection, available today, hails from Indian-inspired brand ILA and features pieces with intricate details, beautiful stones and fine hand-craftsmanship. With 9 rings in total, all are sustainably fabricated from 14k or 18k recycled gold and encrusted in glittering diamonds, with the captivating Tamaya Engagement Ring crowned by a sparkling white sapphire.
Our femme brides—both modern as well as the Bohemian—will love these new, affordable options that are exquisitely gorgeous yet romantically offbeat.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding