BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
For the first time since 2013, BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands. The new collection, available today, hails from Indian-inspired brand ILA and features pieces with intricate details, beautiful stones and fine hand-craftsmanship. With 9 rings in total, all are sustainably fabricated from 14k or 18k recycled gold and encrusted in glittering diamonds, with the captivating Tamaya Engagement Ring crowned by a sparkling white sapphire.
Our femme brides—both modern as well as the Bohemian—will love these new, affordable options that are exquisitely gorgeous yet romantically offbeat.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York