Amazon’s Transparent partners with Catbird for exclusive jewelry collection
Amazon’s hit series “Transparent” has partnered with Catbird jewelry to create two high quality, unique pieces with recognizable transgender symbols. Catbird jewelry is located in Brooklyn, and all pieces from the Transparent collection are custom orders, handmade right in their New York headquarters.
Available in 14k gold or sterling silver, the Catbird Transparent Ring proudly features the transgender icon for all to see. We happen to think these rings could make the perfect engagement ring or wedding band!
“We proudly present the Catbird Transparent Ring, a collaboration with Amazon’s Transparent, the critically acclaimed Prime Exclusive series,” reads the Catbird Transparent Ring product description. “We love Transparent for its tender and wry portrait of an American family, and commitment to transgender and non-binary storytelling. Also, it makes us laugh. A lot.”
“Designed with the Transparent team, we married our signature silhouettes with recognizable icons of the transgender movement – Catbird classics, made for all to wear. Hand-engraved with the transgender symbol and brought to a high polish, the Catbird Transparent Ring is taller than many of our more diminutive rings, with a low profile that looks powerful on hands big and small.”
Also available is the Catbird Transparent Necklace in 14k gold. A gorgeous gift for a wedding, party or simply to treat yourself.
“A gentle arc of five sapphires, in a color scheme to echo the Transgender Pride Flag, is set on a long gold chain with our signature adjuster to fit necks long, short, and everything in-between,” shares the Catbird website.
Fifty percent of all sales from these two piece will go to the National Center for Transgender Equality.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire