Museum of Life and Science wedding with animals
Carrie and Mary’s wedding took place in the Butterfly Garden at the Museum of Life and Science, and was inspired by the marriers’ love of animals
Carrie was escorted by her dad down the aisle. They newlyweds posed with several animals for some truly unique wedding photos. At the reception, guests enjoyed liquid nitrogen mixed drinks.
From the photographer: This wedding was small, intimate and held at the Museum of Life and Science where Carrie worked. Since she worked in the animal department this wedding was held in the Butterfly Garden and she was able to take portraits with all the animals she trained and took care of.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors