Carrie and Mary’s wedding took place in the Butterfly Garden at the Museum of Life and Science, and was inspired by the marriers’ love of animals
Carrie was escorted by her dad down the aisle. They newlyweds posed with several animals for some truly unique wedding photos. At the reception, guests enjoyed liquid nitrogen mixed drinks.
From the photographer: This wedding was small, intimate and held at the Museum of Life and Science where Carrie worked. Since she worked in the animal department this wedding was held in the Butterfly Garden and she was able to take portraits with all the animals she trained and took care of.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches