Sliders make the perfect wedding appetizers
Cocktail hour is often the first time at a wedding that people have eaten in hours. After all, they’ve just spent time getting ready, getting to the venue, sitting through the ceremony and most likely dinner won’t be served for a few more hours. You want to serve an appetizer during cocktail hour that will hit the spot, satisfying guests’ hunger but not taking the place of a full meal. Offer too many appetizers, and guests will fill up on food and not eat the entree you spent a lot of your wedding budget on. Sliders make the perfect wedding appetizers because they are not too filling, and come in a variety of flavors and varieties.
Chicken and waffles
Ham and cheese
Bacon, egg and cheese
Featured image via Cooking Channel TV
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York