Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
The short film “Just Another Beautiful Family” recently won the Audience Choice Award at the Calgary International Film Festival.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Berkeley, California
Marissa and Nico had an intimate backyard wedding in late October at their friend’s home in Berekely, California, and incorporated Jewish traditions.
22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
Hindu trans women can now legally be recognized as ‘brides’ in marriage
The Madras High Court ordered that a trans woman should be recognized as a ‘bride’ in marriage, in a landmark ruling for the Hindu Marriage Act.
Vice launched a gender-inclusive free stock photo library
Vice Media recently launched The Gender Spectrum, a gender-inclusive free stock photo library featuring trans and nonbinary models.
The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
The Supreme Court has allowed Trump’s transgender military ban
The Supreme Court revived the Trump administration’s ban that bars most transgender people from serving in the military.
I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
I often wondered what she would have done if she’d known I am trans. I frequently think about how much more time I might have had with her if being transgender was more normalized.
Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
15 amazing New Year’s resolutions for LGBTQ+ people for 2019
Queer folks, we need our own resolutions. We need to live in 2019 in a way that speaks to us, that allows us to practice radical self-love in the face of oppression and a very binary, heteronormative society. Here are New Year’s resolutions I’m proposing for LGBTQ+ people so we can make next year our gayest year ever.
My New Year’s resolution is to live for the queer, disabled teen I used to be
That’s why this year, my New Year’s resolution is to live—to thrive, to celebrate—for the queer, disabled teen I once was.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget