Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
How to celebrate a leap year anniversary (when it’s not a leap year)
Not sure how to celebrate your leap year anniversary when February 29th isn’t on the calendar? Here are some anniversary celebration ideas.
Southern Comfort: A Gorgeous Garden Alabama Wedding
Tomie and Alli Wheeler were married on Monday, March 9, 2015, at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately because of the same-sex marriage halt in Alabama, they…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights