With an eye for details and a desire for something unique, Jason set out to create elegant décor for his Las Vegas wedding. Jason is an event planner and interior designer, so he planned all of the details for the wedding and made it come to life with the help of the Bellagio team.
During preparations, Michael was staying at the Bellagio, while Jason was staying at the neighboring Vdara. Hyde was the perfect location for some photos, offering an upscale feel and a terrace with an exclusive view of the Bellagio fountains.
Their union was made official during sunset at the Grand Patio – a covered outdoor space overlooking Bellagio’s Mediterranean style pools and courtyard. The moss aisle runner and flowers brought even more of the outdoors to the ceremony.
The reception took place at the Monet rooms. It looked stunning using a purple and brown color palette blended with live greenery. The green garland centerpiece was dotted with clusters of different flowers along with candles. The night was alive with dancing, great food, and cocktails. Meanwhile, guests could enjoy themselves inside the reception space or in the sweeping patios attached to it.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts