With an eye for details and a desire for something unique, Jason set out to create elegant décor for his Las Vegas wedding. Jason is an event planner and interior designer, so he planned all of the details for the wedding and made it come to life with the help of the Bellagio team.
During preparations, Michael was staying at the Bellagio, while Jason was staying at the neighboring Vdara. Hyde was the perfect location for some photos, offering an upscale feel and a terrace with an exclusive view of the Bellagio fountains.
Their union was made official during sunset at the Grand Patio – a covered outdoor space overlooking Bellagio’s Mediterranean style pools and courtyard. The moss aisle runner and flowers brought even more of the outdoors to the ceremony.
The reception took place at the Monet rooms. It looked stunning using a purple and brown color palette blended with live greenery. The green garland centerpiece was dotted with clusters of different flowers along with candles. The night was alive with dancing, great food, and cocktails. Meanwhile, guests could enjoy themselves inside the reception space or in the sweeping patios attached to it.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal