With an eye for details and a desire for something unique, Jason set out to create elegant décor for his Las Vegas wedding. Jason is an event planner and interior designer, so he planned all of the details for the wedding and made it come to life with the help of the Bellagio team.
During preparations, Michael was staying at the Bellagio, while Jason was staying at the neighboring Vdara. Hyde was the perfect location for some photos, offering an upscale feel and a terrace with an exclusive view of the Bellagio fountains.
Their union was made official during sunset at the Grand Patio – a covered outdoor space overlooking Bellagio’s Mediterranean style pools and courtyard. The moss aisle runner and flowers brought even more of the outdoors to the ceremony.
The reception took place at the Monet rooms. It looked stunning using a purple and brown color palette blended with live greenery. The green garland centerpiece was dotted with clusters of different flowers along with candles. The night was alive with dancing, great food, and cocktails. Meanwhile, guests could enjoy themselves inside the reception space or in the sweeping patios attached to it.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day