Las Vegas drive-thru elopement in chic vintage car
Aimee and Monica decided they simply didn’t couldn’t wait until it was safe to have a large wedding.
Joyous Wetlands Park photo session after Las Vegas elopement
“Both ladies were nervous and emotional and so beautiful. Queens and power women for sure!”
This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
Ray and Justin were celebrating Ray’s birthday in Las Vegas, Nevada, when he proposed to Justin as a surprise during their brunch with friends.
Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Luxury lesbian proposal at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Lauren planned a luxury faux award ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas to propose to Erika. They celebrated in a private room called The Edge at the top of the hotel. They will start wedding planning soon and hope to tie the knot in 2019.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts