Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
Rachel + Kristen Wedding Colors: yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green, gold Wedding Location: The Halyard, Greenport, NY Wedding Season: winter Brides Kristen and Rachel…
Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy had the vibes of the Southwest (with succulents and deserts in all their glory) at their summer wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexio.
Intimate summer wedding in the woods surrounded by nature
Just and Dan had an intimate early July summer wedding in the woods of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, where they were surrounded by love and nature.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Secret garden wedding inspiration in the Netherlands
What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot ended up becoming a major wedding theatre production and a forever love story for Robert and Patrick.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Rainbow double wedding inspiration
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s geometric minimalist wedding featured gorgeous succulents, romantic love notes and celebrated local wedding vendors.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams