Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy had the vibes of the Southwest (with succulents and deserts in all their glory) at their summer wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexio.
Intimate summer wedding in the woods surrounded by nature
Just and Dan had an intimate early July summer wedding in the woods of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, where they were surrounded by love and nature.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Rainbow double wedding inspiration
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s geometric minimalist wedding featured gorgeous succulents, romantic love notes and celebrated local wedding vendors.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how