Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Choosing our models for this bohemian wedding inspiration shoot was easy! We knew Dustin and Gage through friends and thought they’d be perfect. They are so beautiful and their love for each other is so true and it definitely shows through in these photos.
This styled shoot was all about the details. We built the arbor ourselves in the image of an arbor we saw while attending Weddings in Woodinville. Wendy came through magnificently with the perfect floral arrangements to go with the arbor.
The most fun piece was the table setting. We really wanted to bring bright color and different textures to our look. Going with the soft iridescent tablecloth and mismatched plates and glasses easily accomplished the boho style we intended.
Photographer: Lindsey Ganahl, Love Light Photography
Venue: Lake Wilderness Lodge
Florist: Wendy Pedersen Designs
Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
Stylist/Planners: TBD Events
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot