Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Choosing our models for this bohemian wedding inspiration shoot was easy! We knew Dustin and Gage through friends and thought they’d be perfect. They are so beautiful and their love for each other is so true and it definitely shows through in these photos.
This styled shoot was all about the details. We built the arbor ourselves in the image of an arbor we saw while attending Weddings in Woodinville. Wendy came through magnificently with the perfect floral arrangements to go with the arbor.
The most fun piece was the table setting. We really wanted to bring bright color and different textures to our look. Going with the soft iridescent tablecloth and mismatched plates and glasses easily accomplished the boho style we intended.
Photographer: Lindsey Ganahl, Love Light Photography
Venue: Lake Wilderness Lodge
Florist: Wendy Pedersen Designs
Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
Stylist/Planners: TBD Events
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes