Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Choosing our models for this bohemian wedding inspiration shoot was easy! We knew Dustin and Gage through friends and thought they’d be perfect. They are so beautiful and their love for each other is so true and it definitely shows through in these photos.
This styled shoot was all about the details. We built the arbor ourselves in the image of an arbor we saw while attending Weddings in Woodinville. Wendy came through magnificently with the perfect floral arrangements to go with the arbor.
The most fun piece was the table setting. We really wanted to bring bright color and different textures to our look. Going with the soft iridescent tablecloth and mismatched plates and glasses easily accomplished the boho style we intended.
Photographer: Lindsey Ganahl, Love Light Photography
Venue: Lake Wilderness Lodge
Florist: Wendy Pedersen Designs
Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
Stylist/Planners: TBD Events
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding