Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Choosing our models for this bohemian wedding inspiration shoot was easy! We knew Dustin and Gage through friends and thought they’d be perfect. They are so beautiful and their love for each other is so true and it definitely shows through in these photos.
This styled shoot was all about the details. We built the arbor ourselves in the image of an arbor we saw while attending Weddings in Woodinville. Wendy came through magnificently with the perfect floral arrangements to go with the arbor.
The most fun piece was the table setting. We really wanted to bring bright color and different textures to our look. Going with the soft iridescent tablecloth and mismatched plates and glasses easily accomplished the boho style we intended.
Photographer: Lindsey Ganahl, Love Light Photography
Venue: Lake Wilderness Lodge
Florist: Wendy Pedersen Designs
Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
Stylist/Planners: TBD Events
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples