Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Choosing our models for this bohemian wedding inspiration shoot was easy! We knew Dustin and Gage through friends and thought they’d be perfect. They are so beautiful and their love for each other is so true and it definitely shows through in these photos.
This styled shoot was all about the details. We built the arbor ourselves in the image of an arbor we saw while attending Weddings in Woodinville. Wendy came through magnificently with the perfect floral arrangements to go with the arbor.
The most fun piece was the table setting. We really wanted to bring bright color and different textures to our look. Going with the soft iridescent tablecloth and mismatched plates and glasses easily accomplished the boho style we intended.
Photographer: Lindsey Ganahl, Love Light Photography
Venue: Lake Wilderness Lodge
Florist: Wendy Pedersen Designs
Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
Stylist/Planners: TBD Events
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot