Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
Winter wedding in Troy, Michigan
Stephanie and Tess’s February winter wedding was held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan, where Stephanie’s grandmother was an original member. Stephanie, who’s a special education teacher, and Tess, who’s an underwriter, got married on February 17, 2018, and didn’t have a lot of time for photos at the beginning.
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
Favorite wedding flowers and their meanings
Our editors have selected their favorite wedding flowers, with special insight into their meaning, the availability of shades, and what season they’re most likely to be available.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion