Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
Winter wedding in Troy, Michigan
Stephanie and Tess’s February winter wedding was held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan, where Stephanie’s grandmother was an original member. Stephanie, who’s a special education teacher, and Tess, who’s an underwriter, got married on February 17, 2018, and didn’t have a lot of time for photos at the beginning.
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
Favorite wedding flowers and their meanings
Our editors have selected their favorite wedding flowers, with special insight into their meaning, the availability of shades, and what season they’re most likely to be available.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country