With dark colors and florals on the list of upcoming trends and Greenry selected as the color of the year, 2017 is proving to be a nature-filled year. That’s why it’s no surprise that we are expecting to see tons of floral wedding dresses on brides this year.
No one ever said wedding gowns with floral accoutrements had to be white. Add a twist to traditional bridal style by wearing a floral print or three dimensional flowers with color. Incorporate your favorite flowers and colors to really add a bit of pizzazz.
While floral print dresses are not overly common in the wedding gown world, they are out there. One place engaged couples often forget to search? Etsy! Etsy is filled with handmade, vintage and other bridal styles.
Want to add a floral touch to your wedding day attire but aren’t ready to commit to that pattern all over your dress? Incorporate floral elements through printed accessories such as shawls or shoes, or in a headpiece such as a flower crown or floral-detailed veil.
Comment below and let us know how you’ll be incorporating florals into your wedding day attire.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor