With dark colors and florals on the list of upcoming trends and Greenry selected as the color of the year, 2017 is proving to be a nature-filled year. That’s why it’s no surprise that we are expecting to see tons of floral wedding dresses on brides this year.
No one ever said wedding gowns with floral accoutrements had to be white. Add a twist to traditional bridal style by wearing a floral print or three dimensional flowers with color. Incorporate your favorite flowers and colors to really add a bit of pizzazz.
While floral print dresses are not overly common in the wedding gown world, they are out there. One place engaged couples often forget to search? Etsy! Etsy is filled with handmade, vintage and other bridal styles.
Want to add a floral touch to your wedding day attire but aren’t ready to commit to that pattern all over your dress? Incorporate floral elements through printed accessories such as shawls or shoes, or in a headpiece such as a flower crown or floral-detailed veil.
Comment below and let us know how you’ll be incorporating florals into your wedding day attire.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding