With dark colors and florals on the list of upcoming trends and Greenry selected as the color of the year, 2017 is proving to be a nature-filled year. That’s why it’s no surprise that we are expecting to see tons of floral wedding dresses on brides this year.
No one ever said wedding gowns with floral accoutrements had to be white. Add a twist to traditional bridal style by wearing a floral print or three dimensional flowers with color. Incorporate your favorite flowers and colors to really add a bit of pizzazz.
While floral print dresses are not overly common in the wedding gown world, they are out there. One place engaged couples often forget to search? Etsy! Etsy is filled with handmade, vintage and other bridal styles.
Want to add a floral touch to your wedding day attire but aren’t ready to commit to that pattern all over your dress? Incorporate floral elements through printed accessories such as shawls or shoes, or in a headpiece such as a flower crown or floral-detailed veil.
Comment below and let us know how you’ll be incorporating florals into your wedding day attire.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches