Vibrant, affectionate Van Vleck House and Gardens engagement photos
Danjuma and Andrew celebrated their engagement with vibrant and affectionate photos in Van Vleck House & Gardens in Montclair, New Jersey.
Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where two brides are surrounded by dazzling flowers.
Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
Bright fall sunflower wedding
This autumn Wyoming wedding was full of such sweet loving moments that Jamie and Kacee shared together. Their theme was sunflowers, including their bouquets, decor and sunflower cupcakes at the dessert table. The fall wedding was complete with pumpkins, foliage and falling leaves.
10 autumn bouquets you should have at your fall wedding
No fall wedding is complete without an autumn-inspired bouquet! Whether you’re looking for something more traditional or a little out-of-the-box (can you say sunflowers at an October wedding?), here are 10 seasonal bouquets you should definitely have at your wedding.
Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
Our inspiration for this brightly colored beach wedding starts from the artist Frida Kahlo and our styled shoot is a celebration of love. Our style was undefined, but it was a perfect match of modern and vintage elements, some Mediterranean accents, Bohemian accents, and handmade details.
Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country