Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
A group of inclusive Arizona vendors came together to create this gorgeous styled shoot celebrating LGBTQ+ weddings.
The shoot, which took place at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, was designed around accentuating the beauty of the bougainvillea plant that blooms all over the state. To bring out the fuchsia in the flowers, the vendors utilized a mix of copper and jewel tones in the decor.
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape. Bougainvillea cascaded down a wooden structure framing the intimate dinner table, which also featured velvet linens, jewel-toned plates, mix-and-match chairs, and bougainvillea petals at each place setting.
The models also chose their own attire. The custom floral suit was designed by Mr. Turk and the other came from Suit Supply . Surrounded by mountain views, the real-life couple posed joyfully amongst the desert landscape.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planners & Designers: Konsider It Done
Photographer: Daniel Kim Photography
Videographer: Love Story Films
Cake: A Bakeshop
Florals: Mint Green Design
Stationary: Idieh Design
Linens: BBJ Linen
Menswear: Mr. Turk
Menswear: Suit Supply
Agency: Ford Robert Black Agency
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples