Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
A group of inclusive Arizona vendors came together to create this gorgeous styled shoot celebrating LGBTQ+ weddings.
The shoot, which took place at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, was designed around accentuating the beauty of the bougainvillea plant that blooms all over the state. To bring out the fuchsia in the flowers, the vendors utilized a mix of copper and jewel tones in the decor.
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape. Bougainvillea cascaded down a wooden structure framing the intimate dinner table, which also featured velvet linens, jewel-toned plates, mix-and-match chairs, and bougainvillea petals at each place setting.
The models also chose their own attire. The custom floral suit was designed by Mr. Turk and the other came from Suit Supply . Surrounded by mountain views, the real-life couple posed joyfully amongst the desert landscape.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planners & Designers: Konsider It Done
Photographer: Daniel Kim Photography
Videographer: Love Story Films
Cake: A Bakeshop
Florals: Mint Green Design
Stationary: Idieh Design
Linens: BBJ Linen
Menswear: Mr. Turk
Menswear: Suit Supply
Agency: Ford Robert Black Agency
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights