Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
A group of inclusive Arizona vendors came together to create this gorgeous styled shoot celebrating LGBTQ+ weddings.
The shoot, which took place at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, was designed around accentuating the beauty of the bougainvillea plant that blooms all over the state. To bring out the fuchsia in the flowers, the vendors utilized a mix of copper and jewel tones in the decor.
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape. Bougainvillea cascaded down a wooden structure framing the intimate dinner table, which also featured velvet linens, jewel-toned plates, mix-and-match chairs, and bougainvillea petals at each place setting.
The models also chose their own attire. The custom floral suit was designed by Mr. Turk and the other came from Suit Supply . Surrounded by mountain views, the real-life couple posed joyfully amongst the desert landscape.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planners & Designers: Konsider It Done
Photographer: Daniel Kim Photography
Videographer: Love Story Films
Cake: A Bakeshop
Florals: Mint Green Design
Stationary: Idieh Design
Linens: BBJ Linen
Menswear: Mr. Turk
Menswear: Suit Supply
Agency: Ford Robert Black Agency
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor