Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
A group of inclusive Arizona vendors came together to create this gorgeous styled shoot celebrating LGBTQ+ weddings.
The shoot, which took place at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, was designed around accentuating the beauty of the bougainvillea plant that blooms all over the state. To bring out the fuchsia in the flowers, the vendors utilized a mix of copper and jewel tones in the decor.
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape. Bougainvillea cascaded down a wooden structure framing the intimate dinner table, which also featured velvet linens, jewel-toned plates, mix-and-match chairs, and bougainvillea petals at each place setting.
The models also chose their own attire. The custom floral suit was designed by Mr. Turk and the other came from Suit Supply . Surrounded by mountain views, the real-life couple posed joyfully amongst the desert landscape.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planners & Designers: Konsider It Done
Photographer: Daniel Kim Photography
Videographer: Love Story Films
Cake: A Bakeshop
Florals: Mint Green Design
Stationary: Idieh Design
Linens: BBJ Linen
Menswear: Mr. Turk
Menswear: Suit Supply
Agency: Ford Robert Black Agency
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca