Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
LGBTQ+ couples share fond memories and kind words about their Stroudsmoor wedding
Nestled in the serene Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor Country Inn has hosted many LGBTQ+ weddings. We gathered some of those couples to learn more about their Stroudsmoor wedding experiences.
Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday are married!
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
Wes Anderson-themed Airbnb Joshua Tree wedding
Ailee and Tiffany rented an Airbnb to act as the homebase for their Joshua Tree wedding. After spending time together in the morning everyone headed to the National Park to watch the couple exchange vows.
Glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding
Mikah and Chris’s glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding could easily have been styled by Vanity Fair. The glitz! The glam! The old-school cocktail vibes of gold and black, metallics and sensuality. We love everything about the Chicago grooms’s August 12 nuptials at L.A.’s Oviatt Penthouse.
Intimate woodsy DIY fall wedding at Wellspring Spa
Seattle sweethearts Audrey and Krista’s intimate woodsy DIY wedding at Wellspring Spa was a perfect reflection of their relationship.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli