Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie married Danny Peuscovich in an outdoor luxury South Africa wedding in February. Cowie, a native South African, returned to his homeland for his nuptials, which he shared a few photos of on his Facebook account. Last year, I sat down with Cowie in his New York office to talk about his upcoming wedding. He said, “It’s going to be epic, stunningly beautiful, an all-nighter. I’m a big believer in writing a new script. I don’t want to do anything stereotypical. However, rituals, ceremony … everything will take on a very personal meaning and a new way of doing things.”
Clearly, his vision was achieved. We can’t wait to see the full album. Congrats, Colin and Danny!
All photos via Colin Cowie and taken by Jean-Pierre Uys Photography.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain