Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie married Danny Peuscovich in an outdoor luxury South Africa wedding in February. Cowie, a native South African, returned to his homeland for his nuptials, which he shared a few photos of on his Facebook account. Last year, I sat down with Cowie in his New York office to talk about his upcoming wedding. He said, “It’s going to be epic, stunningly beautiful, an all-nighter. I’m a big believer in writing a new script. I don’t want to do anything stereotypical. However, rituals, ceremony … everything will take on a very personal meaning and a new way of doing things.”
Clearly, his vision was achieved. We can’t wait to see the full album. Congrats, Colin and Danny!
All photos via Colin Cowie and taken by Jean-Pierre Uys Photography.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York