Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie married Danny Peuscovich in an outdoor luxury South Africa wedding in February. Cowie, a native South African, returned to his homeland for his nuptials, which he shared a few photos of on his Facebook account. Last year, I sat down with Cowie in his New York office to talk about his upcoming wedding. He said, “It’s going to be epic, stunningly beautiful, an all-nighter. I’m a big believer in writing a new script. I don’t want to do anything stereotypical. However, rituals, ceremony … everything will take on a very personal meaning and a new way of doing things.”
Clearly, his vision was achieved. We can’t wait to see the full album. Congrats, Colin and Danny!
All photos via Colin Cowie and taken by Jean-Pierre Uys Photography.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot