Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie married Danny Peuscovich in an outdoor luxury South Africa wedding in February. Cowie, a native South African, returned to his homeland for his nuptials, which he shared a few photos of on his Facebook account. Last year, I sat down with Cowie in his New York office to talk about his upcoming wedding. He said, “It’s going to be epic, stunningly beautiful, an all-nighter. I’m a big believer in writing a new script. I don’t want to do anything stereotypical. However, rituals, ceremony … everything will take on a very personal meaning and a new way of doing things.”
Clearly, his vision was achieved. We can’t wait to see the full album. Congrats, Colin and Danny!
All photos via Colin Cowie and taken by Jean-Pierre Uys Photography.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal