Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
Roya proposed to Lauren during this golden hour photo shoot in the mountains of San Diego, California, on a fall October day. Roya approached the photographer, Kristyn Taulane, a year in advance when she decided to propose, and the two of them planned this session with a backstory that the photographer was doing a model call for her portfolio.
Photographer: Kristyn Taulane Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain