Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
Glamorous, moody spring wedding in Los Angeles, California
Aleks and Rafa’s moody Los Angeles wedding was selected by Marc Jacobs to be featured in a makeup commercial for LGBTQ+ Pride Month.
Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
Luxury LGBTQ+ weddings are a culmination of good taste and curated talent—and a distinctive celebratory edge of equality. Equally Wed is proud to be the lead media sponsor of Pridelux, the world’s first ever luxury wedding show catering exclusively to LGBTQ+ couples, launches at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London September 13-14.
Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
We styled this summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta in conjunction with several talented LGBTQ+ inclusive partners.
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California