Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
From the 24-karat gold-dusted Medusa dessert to the gold-leaf swimming pool with synchronized swimmers, this wedding was truly a gift of beauty and opulence.
Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
Meagan and Kristyn tied the knot in a luxury outdoor wedding in Austin, Texas, at Pecan Springs Ranch.
Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
This wedding inspiration was based on bright, colorful, whimsical elements of a luxury spring or summer wedding in Atlanta, Georgia.
Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
Glamorous, moody spring wedding in Los Angeles, California
Aleks and Rafa’s moody Los Angeles wedding was selected by Marc Jacobs to be featured in a makeup commercial for LGBTQ+ Pride Month.
Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
Luxury LGBTQ+ weddings are a culmination of good taste and curated talent—and a distinctive celebratory edge of equality. Equally Wed is proud to be the lead media sponsor of Pridelux, the world’s first ever luxury wedding show catering exclusively to LGBTQ+ couples, launches at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London September 13-14.
Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
We styled this summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta in conjunction with several talented LGBTQ+ inclusive partners.
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album
- Ozarks engagement session after a meet cute in the operating room
- 4 companies that offer Ketubah texts for LGBTQ+ couples
- How wedding vendors can show they are LGBTQ+ inclusive
- Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
- Bright and bold mid-century modern wedding ideas
- Actress Molly Bernard marries girlfriend Hannah Lieberman in Brooklyn celebration