The winter chill in the air created the ideal ambiance for Alexa and Christina, a couple who loves to cozy up together. The marriers’ love for warmth in the winter inspired them to choose a venue with a large fireplace in their ballroom. The bridesmaids were given dark green and navy plaid scarves to wear which went perfectly with their navy dresses and the matching navy ties of the bridesmen.
A decorative wooden sign welcomed guests to the wedding with a timeline of Christina and Alexa’s relationship. Before the ceremony the marriers captured their very emotional first look. Late loved ones were honored at the wedding with a display of photos. Alexa and Christina’s love was felt by guests and showcased at the reception, topping their cake with a simple one word description of their love, “always.”
Photography: White Pear Photography Studios Inc.
Venue: Fox Hollow
Flowers: Pedestals Floral Decorators
Entertainment: Genesis Events
Attire: Lillian West and Brooks Brothers
Jewelry: Jenny Packham
Attendant attire: Bill Levkoff
Catering: Fox Hollow
Hair and makeup: Pin It Up & Pout
RELATED: Why we call it a gay wedding or a lesbian wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot