The winter chill in the air created the ideal ambiance for Alexa and Christina, a couple who loves to cozy up together. The marriers’ love for warmth in the winter inspired them to choose a venue with a large fireplace in their ballroom. The bridesmaids were given dark green and navy plaid scarves to wear which went perfectly with their navy dresses and the matching navy ties of the bridesmen.
A decorative wooden sign welcomed guests to the wedding with a timeline of Christina and Alexa’s relationship. Before the ceremony the marriers captured their very emotional first look. Late loved ones were honored at the wedding with a display of photos. Alexa and Christina’s love was felt by guests and showcased at the reception, topping their cake with a simple one word description of their love, “always.”
Photography: White Pear Photography Studios Inc.
Venue: Fox Hollow
Flowers: Pedestals Floral Decorators
Entertainment: Genesis Events
Attire: Lillian West and Brooks Brothers
Jewelry: Jenny Packham
Attendant attire: Bill Levkoff
Catering: Fox Hollow
Hair and makeup: Pin It Up & Pout
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park