With a shared love of blues and warm neutrals, Steven and Anel mixed their modern style with the rustic style of the ranch venue to create a look that was all their own. The couple’s wedding was the perfect blend of masculinity, modern style and their luxurious rustic surroundings.
The upscale ranch wedding offered guests gorgeous farm views. Officiated by Steven’s parents, the intimate ceremony was centered on the relationship between the marriers. The pair had no wedding party and walked down the aisle together.
Anel and Steven were focused on accommodating their guests and were committed to their enjoyment. They made it their mission to provide convenience for their guests, starting with providing shuttles to the wedding from Denver International Airport, saving their guests from the four hour drive.
Steven and Anel had specific music requests that their DJ met perfectly, giving the newlyweds and their guests a wonderful evening. No Chris Brown or Meghan Trainor were allowed!
Photography: Steve Stanton Photography
Wedding venue: Brush Creek Ranch
Florist: The Perfect Petal
Planner: Table 6 Productions
DJ: DJ RipM
Invitations: The Daly Press
Catering: Brush Creek Ranch
Decor: Eclectic Hive
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal