With a shared love of blues and warm neutrals, Steven and Anel mixed their modern style with the rustic style of the ranch venue to create a look that was all their own. The couple’s wedding was the perfect blend of masculinity, modern style and their luxurious rustic surroundings.
The upscale ranch wedding offered guests gorgeous farm views. Officiated by Steven’s parents, the intimate ceremony was centered on the relationship between the marriers. The pair had no wedding party and walked down the aisle together.
Anel and Steven were focused on accommodating their guests and were committed to their enjoyment. They made it their mission to provide convenience for their guests, starting with providing shuttles to the wedding from Denver International Airport, saving their guests from the four hour drive.
Steven and Anel had specific music requests that their DJ met perfectly, giving the newlyweds and their guests a wonderful evening. No Chris Brown or Meghan Trainor were allowed!
Photography: Steve Stanton Photography
Wedding venue: Brush Creek Ranch
Florist: The Perfect Petal
Planner: Table 6 Productions
DJ: DJ RipM
Invitations: The Daly Press
Catering: Brush Creek Ranch
Decor: Eclectic Hive
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York