11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This winter mountain elopement on the Dolomites in Italy is seriously cozy
Costanzo and Matteo had a cozy winter elopement on the Dolomites mountain range in northeastern Italy with gorgeous views of Lake Braies.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Winter wedding in Troy, Michigan
Stephanie and Tess’s February winter wedding was held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan, where Stephanie’s grandmother was an original member. Stephanie, who’s a special education teacher, and Tess, who’s an underwriter, got married on February 17, 2018, and didn’t have a lot of time for photos at the beginning.
Earthy winter wedding inspiration
This earth-toned winter wedding inspiration was created with a nod to Tampa, Florida. The venue was restored from a building originally built in 1921 and is now part of a revitalization of the historic Yellow Brick Row in Tampa Heights.
Vintage bus engagement photos in Seattle, Washington
Tracy and Laurie met at the King County Metro Center where they both work. They took their engagement photos on one of the vintage buses…
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
Annebel + Anita: An Elegant Winter Wedding in South Africa
Anita and Annebel had a lovely winter wedding at the Morrells in Northcliff Johannesburg, South Africa. We adore the elegant touches paired with vintage elements and all…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot