Outdoor winter wedding ideas with sustainable elements
This photo shoot features real-life couple Laura and Risa eloping in a winter wonderland on Oregon’s Mount Hood.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This winter mountain elopement on the Dolomites in Italy is seriously cozy
Costanzo and Matteo had a cozy winter elopement on the Dolomites mountain range in northeastern Italy with gorgeous views of Lake Braies.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Winter wedding in Troy, Michigan
Stephanie and Tess’s February winter wedding was held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan, where Stephanie’s grandmother was an original member. Stephanie, who’s a special education teacher, and Tess, who’s an underwriter, got married on February 17, 2018, and didn’t have a lot of time for photos at the beginning.
Earthy winter wedding inspiration
This earth-toned winter wedding inspiration was created with a nod to Tampa, Florida. The venue was restored from a building originally built in 1921 and is now part of a revitalization of the historic Yellow Brick Row in Tampa Heights.
Vintage bus engagement photos in Seattle, Washington
Tracy and Laurie met at the King County Metro Center where they both work. They took their engagement photos on one of the vintage buses…
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake