Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
Angelina and Krista’s glamorous luxury lesbian wedding took place at the renowned Versace mansion. From the 24-karat gold-dusted Medusa dessert to the gold-leaf swimming pool, this wedding was truly a gift of beauty and opulence. After a two-year engagement (Krista proposed!) and a bach party, the couple, who resides in Rochester, New York, had their destination wedding in Miami Beach, Florida.
Their opulent nuptials took place under an air-conditioned clear tent with a gorgeous flower arch for their ceremony backdrop. Krista’s father walked Angelina down the aisle and then Krista walked herself down the aisle. The bridesmaids and maid of honor wore mauve gowns and flower crowns, while the groomsmen and best man sported black tuxedos. At the reception, the brides dined at a sweetheart table with gold chairs. During their reception, Angelina sang with the band, and then a set of synchronized swimmers entertained the guests from a pool. The pool that Angelina and Krista later entered wearing their full wedding garb for a stunning portrait.
THEIR ADVICE FOR ENGAGED LGBTQ+ COUPLES
Stay true to yourself when making your choices during the planning. And don’t forget to have fun every step of the way. Don’t forget, you’re getting married! I enjoyed the planning almost as much as the wedding, don’t stress out too much.
THEIR ADVICE FOR VENDORS + VENUES WORKING WITH LGBTQ+ COUPLES
Treat them like any other happy couple getting married.
ON CHALLENGES FACED AS AN LGBTQ+ COUPLE PLANNING THEIR WEDDING
Unfortunately, some family members did not want to be involved with our wedding.
ON PLEASANT SURPRISES ENCOUNTERED AS AN LGBTQ+ COUPLE PLANNING THEIR WEDDING
Thankfully Miami is very accepting of LGBTQ+ individuals. We were met with warmth and excitement from all of the people we did business with down there.
Photography + videography: Suzanne Delawar
Venue (both ceremony + reception: The Versace Mansion
Florist: Pistils and Petals
Band: BTWN US
Attire for Angelina: Dress: Pronovias, Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Attire for Krista: Suit: Stella McCartney, Shoes: Versace
Officiant: Rev. Eddie Rodriguez
Cake: Ana Paz Cakes
Catering: Gianni’s Versace Mansion
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors