This travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement will seriously lift your heart
Ashley and Kasey are an adventurous couple and had their travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement in Austin, Texas, with their dogs in attendance.
10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
It’s all about the details! The details are what make your wedding stand out. Be inspired by the things you love to do together, your values as a couple, the movies you like to watch and the songs you sing. Let your favorite painting inspire your wedding color story. Your love story is unique and your details should be as well.
This couple had to change their wedding plans to evacuate a hurricane
In the midst of preparing for their destination wedding, Liz and Katie found their home in the evacuation zone of a major hurricane. So they put final fittings and packing on hold and boarded up the house. They headed to the Washington, D.C., area, trying not to think about the damage that they may return to.
Fun engagement inspiration with basketball and dogs
Ashia and Janelle met at Janelle’s sister’s basketball game and celebrated their engagement with a fun photo shoot with their dogs.
Dog engagement photos: including your pup in your session
We love dog engagement photos so we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites as a reminder that fur babies are part of the family.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage