Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
Set in the small, waterfront town of New Bern, North Carolina, Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding was intimate and romantic with a touch of rustic.
Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
From the 24-karat gold-dusted Medusa dessert to the gold-leaf swimming pool with synchronized swimmers, this wedding was truly a gift of beauty and opulence.
Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
Nicole and Andrea’s New Jersey multicultural wedding featured their sweet pup, Gucci
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
If you’re thinking about including your dog or cat (or chicken for that matter) in your wedding, take my advice: Do it. It can only make your day better.
This travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement will seriously lift your heart
Ashley and Kasey are an adventurous couple and had their travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement in Austin, Texas, with their dogs in attendance.
10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
It’s all about the details! The details are what make your wedding stand out. Be inspired by the things you love to do together, your values as a couple, the movies you like to watch and the songs you sing. Let your favorite painting inspire your wedding color story. Your love story is unique and your details should be as well.
Why you should include your pets in your engagement photos
Incorporating your fur babies is the sweetest way to add a personal touch to your wedding day or even at your engagement shoot!
This couple had to change their wedding plans to evacuate a hurricane
In the midst of preparing for their destination wedding, Liz and Katie found their home in the evacuation zone of a major hurricane. So they put final fittings and packing on hold and boarded up the house. They headed to the Washington, D.C., area, trying not to think about the damage that they may return to.
Fun engagement inspiration with basketball and dogs
Ashia and Janelle met at Janelle’s sister’s basketball game and celebrated their engagement with a fun photo shoot with their dogs.
Dog engagement photos: including your pup in your session
We love dog engagement photos so we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites as a reminder that fur babies are part of the family.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding