Photo by Image Taker Studios
Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
Nicole and Andrea are a fun, down-to-earth multicultural couple with Caribbean roots. Nicole is Trinidadian, and Andrea is Ukrainian and Haitian. The couple got married on a crisp fall day in New York at Stewart Manor Country Club, a quaint local venue. As dog parents, they couldn’t forget about Gucci on their big day! Gucci was there for portraits at the park. They had their getting-ready shots together at a friend’s home with lots of friends around, and then had their wedding portraits done at Silver Lake Park with ducks and swans. Nicole and Andrea sent videos to their friends along with requests to learn the dance to “The Git Up” By Blanco Brown (shown in the last image).
Floral Designer: 800RoseBig
Dress Store: Memories Bridal By Reem
Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Bindle & Keep
Caterer: Stewart Manor Country Club
Event Venue: Stewart Manor Country Club
Photographer: Image Taker Studios
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York