Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed fall wedding. They both use their business (A Tail of Two Creatives) to help contribute to nonprofits that help the LGBTQ+ community as well as dog rescues. Of course, this means their own dogs came for their wedding as the ring dogs.
Shea and Danielle included a lot of DIY elements into their wedding. Their invite suite resembled passports and were accented with some vintage stamps. The original plan was to have the ceremony outside, but the freezing weather changed the setting to a cozy, warm greenhouse. Reception tables were named after all the places that the marriers had traveled to together and decorated with old books and cameras. The seating chart was created using vintage luggage, and guests were encouraged to take a Polaroid photo of them and friends to put in place of their seating location.
A close friend of theirs got ordained specifically for the occasion and showed her pride by sporting a rainbow ribbon on her outfit. Their reception started off right with a choreographed dance that wowed all their guests.
Photographer: Kerry McIntyre Photography
Reception Venue: Cecil Creek Farms
DIY Designer: Tail of Two Creatives
Dance Instructor: All That Jazz Dance Studio
Beauty: Sarah Giovinetti’s Glam Squad
Specialty Foods: Carnivale Donut Bar
Specialty Foods: 13th street cocktail catering
Other: From Dusk Till Dog
Floral Designer: A Garden Party
Invitation Designer: Kristin Nicole Graphic Designs
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain
- Intimate dinner party wedding with butterfly release ceremony