Orlando Pride soccer star Ali Krieger and goalie Ashlyn Harris are married
Orlando Pride soccer players Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris have officially tied the knot. The celebrity couple married at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami, Florida, on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019.
Shalita Grant and Sabrina Skau’s San Francisco City Hall summer wedding
Actress Shalita Grant and commercial director Sabrina Skau married Aug. 8, 2018, in a San Francisco City Hall summer wedding. Shalita Grant wore a custom white gown with lace pants by Clara Diaz, and Sabrina Skau donned a custom blue suit from Bindle & Keep.
Celebrity lesbian wedding news: former Miss America winner Deidre Downs Gunn marries Abbott Jones in Alabama
Former Miss America winner Deidre Downs Gunn married attorney and writer Abbott Jones on Saturday in a romantic ceremony in Birmingham, Alabama, according to People magazine. …
Celebrity Lesbian Weddings: B-52s’ Kate Pierson Marries Monica Coleman
Kate Pierson, one of the lead singers and co-founders of Georgia new wave band The B-52s, married her longtime girlfriend Monica Coleman last weekend
5 Celebrity Lesbian Couples Whose Relationships We Admire
These five real-life celebrity lesbian couples hold a special place in our crushin’ queer hearts.
Celebrity Wedding Planner Preston Bailey Marries Theo Bleckmann in King Kong-Themed Ceremony
Celebrity wedding planner Preston Bailey married Theo Bleckmann in the wedding of their dreams late last night, just after midnight on Valentine’s Day. The…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration